Customized ultrasound cables for R&D projects
Ultrasound cables are subject to high requirements in terms of image resolution and mobility. Our cables and cable systems present new possibilities for user-friendly flexibility and miniaturization. On the one hand, they boast very good EMC properties as well as a high degree of flexibility and, on the other hand, a small diameter and a long cable life.
Our ultrasound cables are not off-the-shelf goods, but are rather made to customer specifications in small quantities.
- low noise
- outstanding EMC properties
- pin-to-pin pre-assembled
- reduced outer diameter thanks to miniaturized single coax elements with an outer diameter of up to 0.3 m
- highly flexible ePTFE outer jacket
- biocompatibility pursuant to USP Class VI and DIN ISO 10993
- autoclavability with up to 1000 cycles
- UL and CSA certification