ECG, EEG & MEG
Cable solutions for ECGs, EEGs and MEGs
Whether in electrocardiography (ECG), electroencephalography (EEG) or magnetoencephalography (MEG) in stationary or mobile systems, all three processes are required to offer optimum performance in recording measurement signals from a source with weaker radiation than its immediate surroundings – the human body.
Thanks to our many years of experience and our expertise, we set standards in trouble-free data transmission using high-performance, antimagnetically shielded cables, at the same time taking account of the high demands on our products in terms of hygiene and surface finish for maximum patient safety.
How you benefit
- Reliable monitoring and examination
- Easy handling and long-lasting mobility
- Fast examinations and greater patient comfort
- Skin-tolerance, biocompatibility and efficient sterilizability
- Weight reduction
- Secure networking for optimum data management