Space-saving medical miniature cables and systems
We develop and manufacture individual miniature cables for medical applications that place high demands on the level of miniaturization. Using a special ePTFE wrapping technology our miniature cables offer excellent data and signal transmission allied to extreme mechanical robustness. Miniaturized individual coaxial cables can be produced with a diameter up to 0.3 mm and are produced under cleanroom conditions.
Our miniature cables are developed in accordance with your requirements and can also be purchased as ready-to-connect system solutions if required.
Our miniature cable offer smallest dimensions and a big variety of possible features.
- extremely lightweight and space-saving design
- low noise and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- low attenuation and constant impedance
- high flexibility
- resistance to oil and/or chemicals
- wipe-clean disinfectibility and/or sterizability
- skin-friendliness and biocompatibility according to USP Class VI and DIN ISO 10993 (Medical Grade Material)
- UL- and CSA- approval or certification