Fiber optic cables
Healthcare-suitable multimode fibers and POFs
We offer a wide range of fiber optic cables made from glass (single mode and multimode), plastic (POF), plastic clad fibers (PCF) and large-core fibers (silica/silica). All fibers can be relied upon to transmit data at high rates over distances long and short in EMC-secure, robust, compact and lightweight configurations and are also available in radiation-resistant versions.
We supply different cable designs for you, from central core cables to breakout cables with all fiber types and specific inner and outer jacketing materials, customised according to your needs.
- low noise and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- high-voltage capability
- high flexibility, resistance to abrasion, flexion and torsion up to suitability for use in drag chains
- resistance to tensile and/or compression forces
- lightweight and compact design
- resistance to oil and/or chemicals
- wipe-clean disinfectibility and/or sterizability
- skin-friendliness and biocompatibility according to USP Class VI and DIN ISO 10993
- UL- and CSA-approval or certification