ECG & EEG cables
Especially shielded cables for ECG, EEG & MEG
We provide cables for your specific applications in electrocardiography (ECG), electroencephalography (EEG) and magnetoencephalography (MEG) that are deployed in stationary as well as mobile systems and reliably as well as optimally transmit measurement signals.
Based on our many years of experience and know-how, we set standards in disruption-free data transmission by means of high-performance and anti-magnetic, shielded cables and simultaneously take account of the stringent hygienic requirements for our products to provide maximum patient safety.
- extremely lightweight and compact design
- low noise and electromagnetical compatibility (EMC)
- low attenuation and constant impedance
- high flexibility
- abrasion proofness
- long flex life
- torsion resistance
- wipe disinfectibility and/or sterizability
- skin friendliness and biocompatibility according to USP Class VI and DIN ISO 10993 (Medical Grade Material)
- antimicrobial cable surface
- UL- and CSA- approval or certification